Is Century Management’s philosophy, approach and portfolio of solutions a right fit’ for you?
We’ve partnered with hundreds of businesses ‘from small to medium and large corporate organisations to create and sustain business advantage by utilizing and integrating our systems into their businesses.
After many great successes (and overcoming quite a few challenges) we’ve learned what works best and what is a right fit of partnership and collaboration.
To ensure that our philosophy, approach and methodologies are right for you and bring you the results you desire, please take a moment to read our view of the “ideal client partnerships in collaboration.”
Why do this? Simply stated we can only succeed meeting your specific objectives if we have a meeting of minds and our mutual expectations are aligned.
You are a Century Management ideal client if:
- You want to set your vision and strategy for your business
- You want to grow your business and the people in it to achieve results you have in mind
- You are a small business looking for the skills and competencies to be successful
- You want to transform your thinking and business to be the success you have dreamed about and you know you can achieve with expert advice and support.
- You are looking to understand how to positively and profitably differentiate yourself from other businesses in your marketplace.
- You have ideas for your business but don’t know how to put them into strategies and tactical action steps to make it happen
- You have decided that you want to be better and to understand the theoretical and practical methodologies utilized by the top business people worldwide in driving your business to new levels and are committed to doing so
- You want to shift your business thinking and paradigms and are willing and open to learning.
- You want to change and are ready to change the way you manage your business
- Are committed to spend at least 10% of your time working on your business, instead of in your business
- You are committed to running a great business supported by a great team
- Are committed to invest in yourself and your business, both with your work ethic and with a financial investment that demonstrates commitment over the next 12 to 24 months.
In what situations are we not a ‘right fit’?
If you can relate to the majority of the points above, then teaming up should produce remarkable results.
If you’re not sure, let’s sit down and take a close look at your situation and if these are prevalent, then perhaps we don’t have a right fit.
- If you are not serious about changing your business and don’t want to achieve greater growth and success in yourself and your business, then there is no real point in working together
- If you think you know it all, (the reality is you probably don’t) but if you think you do, then there is no reason to engage us to help you
- If you expect to do double your revenue in weeks that is not realistic. You will receive benefit immediately in many aspects of your business, and while many individuals have applied the methodologies right away and have doubled or tripled their revenues with their next assignments/engagement, sometimes within a few weeks, that should not be an expectation, as the results will come more over time in the many months ahead, when done right
- If you are looking for a single silver bullet’ to fix your business problems, we are not it and we suggest you won’t find it anywhere else either, because normally, those silver bullets’ don’t exist in business improvement processes. We have proven methodologies and systems, and they take work over time and they get results, but it is not one single silver bullet’ that will get them.
If you are not sure of our ‘fit’ after reading this give us a call.
We can work to clarify and determine whether it is a right fit or not. We can discuss business confidentially and informally to establish if the ‘fit’ is right and if not, let’s not waste each other’s time further.
However, if there is a ‘meeting of minds’ and we can help you transform your thinking and business we can develop the discussion to clarify your vision, purpose, passion and strategies for success.