What sort of activities do the 5 percent wealthy proportion of our population engage in that enables them to accumulate so much more wealth than the other 95 percent?
Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, e-mail, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.